|Aura Needle Valves have
established a proven track record for quality, reliability and price
performance. Manufactured and tested to very exacting standards at
our state of the art ISO certified manufacturing facility, these valves
are today in use in various industries worldwide.
Standard Product Line:
Unique Aura Design Features:
• Sizes from 1/8" to 1"
• Straight and angle patterns
• Metal to metal seats
• Soft Delrin® seat
• 10,000 psi and 6,000 psi rated
• ASTM A105 Zinc plated and ASTM A182 F 316 SS standard
• Threaded NPT M/F ends
• Teflon® or Grafoil® gland packing
• 'T' bar handles
• Sturdy screwed bonnet assembly with stop pins
• Gland packing below threads
• Hardened and ground self centering needle tip
• Stem with rolled threads and machined to close tolerances
• Materials of construction conforming to NACE MR-0-1-75
• 304 SS, 304L, 316L, Brass, Monel, Hastalloy and other
• Socket weld, Butt weld or Compression end connections.
• Thumb Wheel Handle
• Sizes above 1"
• Special purpose valves engineered and built to client
• Refineries and Petrochemicals
• Power Plants
• Offshore / Onshore Oil Exploration
• Oil and Gas Pipelines
• Food Processing
• Water Treatment
Besides out standard and optional range of products, features and
materials, Aura's forte has been custom built valves. Our Design
Engineering team works closely with clients to design and manufacture
special purpose valves from the concept to final production stages.